The Safe Operation in a COVID-19 World
I think it’s important to provide a safe environment for all during this uncertain time of Covid-19. I will be adhering to guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and local authorities.
A Covid-19 pre-session waiver is required for all sessions.
Sessions can be booked with an understanding that the schedule might change depending on the advice regarding Covid-19.
Here is what I will do to keep us all safe:
- I will ensure that I have not had any symptoms of illness, or confirmed cases of sickness in my family/friends I’ve been in contact with, for at least 14 days.
- I will wear a mask, wash hands, and social distance when possible.
- Equipment and common areas will be sanitized after each session. Disinfectant wipes/spray will be used on any surfaces to clean props/materials prior to the shoot.
- Galleries & product ordering will be done online.
Here’s what I ask YOU to do to help keep us all safe:
- I require a waiver to be completed, signed, and send back to me no later than 5 days prior to the planned session, see waiver below.
- If you, any household members, or others you’ve come into contact with have had symptoms of illness, confirmed illness, or have traveled within 7 days prior to your session, I require you to contact me to reschedule.
For school photography:
To minimize the risk of exposure children will only be photographed when accompanied by a teacher; no family members will be allowed to be present during the shoot.